AddThis Feed Button

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Not my fault, or, don't blame me

I've been somewhat sick the past couple of days, but it's not my fault, don't blame me. I can't figure out college football games and why the teams that win, win, (except for Navy, Go Navy, Beat Army!) but hey, it's not my fault, don't blame me. Even my buddies, we joke at the tv, the reporters, sports and it's players and probably make polictically incorrect jokes, and drink way to much beer, but hey, it's not our fault, don't blame us. Gawd, I feel so much better not taking any self responiblity. I can now go out and lie, cheat and steal all under the premise that hey, it's not my fault, don't blame me.

NOT......my parents and the United States Marine Corps raised me better than the ego filled atheletes that dominate our airways with their multi millions and their "don't blame me " attitude.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, you hit the nail on the head

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is awesome

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you dad

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button