AddThis Feed Button

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dice K

WOW! I just logged on to here, and I can't believe my last post was back in Sept! Incedible how the time flies! In that time, we have seen football season and March madness come & go! (How about those moves the NE Pats made in the off season!) Anyways, this brings us to the present baseball season and also Lord Stanely's Cup.

I wasn't sure what to think of the signing of Dice K for the GaJillion dollars the Sox spent on him, especially after the first couple of games I saw him pitch. But now, as the Monkeez sang, :"I'm a believer"!!!! My buddy Marc set me on the right course when he said Dice just needs some time to get use to American Baseball. My question is: can American Baseball get use to Dice k??

Now for the run to Lord Stanley's Cup. Boooooooooooo Red Wings!!!!!!! Anybody but the Red Wings. I don't have a favorite this year, although I could lean towards the Ducks, or the Sens.

I'm out,

Trap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button