AddThis Feed Button

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amazing Formula Q&A

Here are some Q&A's Marlon has answered on the
Amazing Formula:

Marlon, what is the main purpose of The Amazing
Formula?

It's a slam dunk education in marketing. It's a real
eye opener for many people.

If you read through our over 100 pages of testimonials
(we're adding more all the time), you'll see what
people say. It has taken many people from not having a
clue about marketing to being totally wired.

I teach all about lead generation, front end, back end,
upsells, associate programs, traffic, conversion
percentages. So many things. And honestly, even with
the proliferation of Internet marketing products, I can
still say it's the only course that covers many of
these topics.

Every single bullet in the sales letter is covered in
the product. How many products can you say that about?
I know they are covered because I have a chapter that
covers every single bullet in the sales letter,
bullet-by-bullet.

When someone writes and says I didn't cover something,
I know they haven't read the product!

What is the main benefit of The Amazing Formula?

Now, The Amazing Formula applies to all types of
products and services. It gets you up to speed on
marketing in a flash.

So many of things in it are things I learned through
the school of hard knocks. Others are things I learned
from clients. It shows you how to generate leads, get
people to your web site, make sales, get repeat
business.

Am I guaranteed to make money?

No. All business involves risk of gain and loss. If you
can't handle the potential for loss, don't play the
game. I do everything in my power to put the odds in
your favor. And I tell you what works for me
personally.

This is all based on my own personal experience. That
is what separates it from a lot of products. A lot of
people write things that sound good in theory. Some of
them don't even write their own products!

You may not make a dime. And you may get rich. Chances
are, you'll fall somewhere between those two extremes.
That's as honest as I can be.

What separates the Formula from the other how to
products on the market?

I'm friends with many if not most of the other online
marketers who train people. So I would never criticize
their products. In fact, many of them are very good. I
endorse some of them.

However, The Amazing Formula has endured the test of
time. Other products come and go. Some become quickly
outdated. But The Amazing Formula is timeless and
applies to both online and offline marketing, although
the emphasis is concerning online marketing.

You have no idea how many emails I receive from people
thanking me for the product, telling me how it changed
their life and so forth.

None of those testimonials are made up. Every single
one is real. And I get new ones in the email every day.

One thing that differentiates The Formula is its global
and macro perspective. It approaches your business
model as a whole from beginning to end.

See, if your overall strategy doesn't work, you're
screwed. That's what the product really gives you. It
really isn't a tactics product. I cover tactics in my
other products like How to Automate Your Web Business.

Does The Amazing Formula apply to MY business?

We get this question everyday. I don't care if you're
in MLM or you sell doggie food. It applies to all
businesses because it's about the essence of business:
Getting leads and prospects, making sales and obtaining
the repeat business.

It handles those topics with a level of sophistication
and insight you won't find elsewhere.

As long as your business has to generate leads or
prospective customers, make sales and gain repeat
business, the formula applies to you.

I noticed you say you sell other products. Why isn't
everything in The Amazing Formula?

When you go to school, why isn't everything in one
course? It's the same answer.

The Amazing Formula is my intro product. Everything
else builds on it like Gimme My Money Now, How to
Create Your Own Products In a Flash, How to Craft Drop
Dead, Killer Ad Copy and so forth.

Do you provide free consulting if I buy your product?

No, my consulting fee is $1,000 per hour.

Sincerely,

Trap


Get more details on the Amazing Formula that Sells
Product Like Crazy: Click Here

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button