AddThis Feed Button

Friday, December 09, 2005

What a week

What a week, WOW! This has truly been one of those roller coaster rides of a week. I can't even begin to tell the emotional highs and lows. On one hand we are on the verge of a major announcement, but yet, I can't divulge any info. On the other hand, this has been yet another great time in my life when true friends have helped me when I was down. Incredible, I am very fortunate to have the quality friends that I do have in my life.

I will say one thing, believe in the old adage, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Whoever thought you could counterfeit a USPS money order, just beware. More updates to come.

I know earlier in the week I ranted about the cold weather. That's usually just a once a year gripe for me. I got it out of my system, and I am ready to move on with winter. Oh ya, Bring On Spring! :)


To whoever is reading this, thanks, have a great day, peace out. Word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button