AddThis Feed Button

Monday, December 31, 2007

Who else wants a hangover cure??

Hey,

How’s it going? To much partying got your head a throbbing & hurting?

I wanted to let you know about an awesome new product that hitting the market. It’s called Hair of the Dog and let me tell you, there’s nothing else like it out there. If you want serious energy, you’ll get it, plus a bonus. Every can of Hair of the Dog has 3200 mg. of phase 1 and phase 2 liver detoxifiers. What does that mean? We’ll, aside from cleaning your body of all the toxins you take in daily from pesticides, pollution and junk food, it will take away any signs of alcohol indulgence. Yes, you read that correctly. No More Hangovers! No Kidding! It also has vitamins and nutrients which doesn’t hurt either.

The best part is that by sharing it with all your friends, you can make some serious cash. Fraternities and sororities even use it as a fundraiser. I never really gave it much thought until a friend of mine told me how much extra money they were making each month just by spreading the word to a few friends. I was totally amazed. I though deals like this were too good to be true until I heard it from someone I actually knew.

Anyhow, click here so you can check it out for youself:
http://www.4tgl.com/?tsh825

Don't let to much partying keep you down, fight back with "Hair of the Dog"!

I'm Trap & I'm Out

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button