AddThis Feed Button

Monday, January 21, 2008

Dating Thoughts: Age in Dating

Hey ya'll,

Some dating thoughts.

I really don't think age is such a big deal in dating. I believe what matters is how the two people in question get along. Do they mesh well together, laugh, joke have fun. Can they discuss differant topics together. Do they have good communication? And most important, do they respect each others space and not crowd it.

It really is no big deal. Society puts more pressure on the younger/older thing than there really needs to be. Why is it hard for people to understand that in some relationships there maybe an age gap. Big deal. Concerning my happiness, why do I care or why would you care what someone else thought about the age difference. If you two are happy, go for it!

Don't listen to them Follow your heart and your gut feeling.

Short post, but just something that has been on my mind. What are your thoughts??

I'm Trap & I'm out!

PS....of course I am referring to adult ages here; over the legal age of 18. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button