AddThis Feed Button

Monday, March 17, 2008

FREE Secret Marketing Resource

My "New" Free Secret Resource.

And it can be yours too :)

If you are looking for a market place for your ideas,videos, audio programs, or ebooks, or just yourself or business, let me introduce you to FreeIQ. This community type site is like YouTube meets MySpace, but on STERIODS for your business!

http://www.freeiq.com/thomassherwood

First of all, it's FREE to join. You have unlimited space to upload videos, audio and ebooks. What else is great about this site is that it has can handle payments for any products you may want to sell. Plus it has a built in affilate program, so you can have other members promoting your products also! How cool is that!

Does it work you may ask.

YES!

From personal experience I posted a good, high quality content ebook. Within two weeks, I have achieved a number Three ranking in google search for that product.

Number Three! Incredible!

I literally jumped out of my chair when I saw that! I called up a buddy to tell him the good news, (He's a computer programmer) and it blew him away!

Here's the reason I believe.

With so much good, high quality content being posted, google is indexing this site probably every few hours. As you post your content,whether it be a free product, or a product for sale,Google is indexing your info, automatically! Bringing traffic to you and your product.

Another cool thing is that for every product you upload, you get a url for that product. That means you can promote your product using that specific url.

Anyways, I for one am sold on this site, I find myself spending alot of time on there visiting other members pages and seeing what great content that have uploaded.

Please, do yourself a favor and check it out.
The site is http://www.freeiq.com/thomassherwood

This is a marketing resource you should have in your arsenal, and one that you should use often.

I'm Trap & I'm out

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button