AddThis Feed Button

Monday, July 14, 2008

an Invitation to a Good Life Meeting

Hey Ya'll,

A company I am associated with specializes in the health & wellness industry and we are expanding right here in the Nashville area.

There is a giant opportunity to grow in this area, and those of us who work this business consistently are sure to make a lot of money now and well into the future.

But only if you qualify…

That's why I'm writing.

I wanted to invite you to meet with me for 45 minutes to go over my company, the products, and how to market our products to make a significant income.

I'll go over everything you need to know to make an informed decision and to see if you qualify.

I won't try to sell you anything or push you into anything you don't want to do.

I don't work that way.

If you qualify, and if you decide this opportunity is right for you we can work together and you can start making money right away.

Plus, as a special gift for taking the time to meet with me, you'll get a FREE ebook called "The Law of Attraction".

This book covers the science of attracting more of what you want, and less of what you don't want.

To learn more about Good Life International and this unique moneymaking opportunity, please accept my invitation to visit us at a local meeting Tues July22, 2008 at 7:15pm.

The location is Knead for Wholeness, 547 Nissan Dr, Smyrna, TN. 37167

Please RSVP by Thursday July 17th, 2008.

If you have any questions, my phone number is 615 533-2099.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Thomas Sherwood
tcsherwood@comcast.net
http://trapper.4tgl.com

P.S. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So unless you decide to do something different you will never achieve what you truly deserve.

P.P.S.If you've been looking for a way to create wealth, achieve financial independence and finally get out of the 9 to 5 rut you owe it to yourself to give me a call.

I can guarantee you that if you put this aside to "think about it" you won't be any closer to your financial goals.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button