AddThis Feed Button

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who else wants to try Hair of the Dog? Now at a special price

Hey ya'll,

If you have been wanting to try "Hair of the Dog", the energy drink that's actually good for you, to clean out your liver, or cure and prevent hangovers, (and it works, trust me) but haven't wanted to pay full price...here's some good news!

It's the end of the month & I am trying to reduce my inventory for when my next shipment comes in.

Quite simply, I have been to busy with my locksmith business to have extra time to sell my supply of "Hair of the Dog".

So here is what I am going to do.

Until I run out, (which maybe quick), I am selling a case of "Hair of the Dog" for only $40.00!

That's about $1.66 a can! Other energy drinks sell for over $2.00 a can.

That's a saving of over 15%!!

How many cases do you want?

Here's the only catch, I will NOT be shipping it anywhere, so if you want some, please contact me so we can make arrangements to meet somewhere in the Nashville area and get you your cases.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you,

Trap

PS...more info on Hair of the Dog can be found by visiting my website at http://trapper.hairofdog.%20com/

PPS...buy 3 cases or more at only $35.00 a case! Over a $25% Saving!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button