AddThis Feed Button

Friday, September 05, 2008

A quick Drink Recipe for the week

Greetings!

I hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Labor Day weekend.

Did you get a chance to try last weekends drink recipe called
"Bark at the Moon"

If you didn't the receipe is still listed on the post below this one.

What do I have on the agenda for a Drink recipe this weekend?

Here you go.

It's pretty simple, but hey, I'm in a simple mood :)

"Doggy Bomb"!

1 Shot of Jagger
1/2 can or more to your liking of Hair of the Dog!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Not only does Hair of the Dog taste better than the
other energy drinks, but it also cures and helps
prevent Hangovers!

Please be responible when drinking & alsways use a
SOBER Designated Driver!

I'm Trap & I'm out!
www.hotdenergy.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button