AddThis Feed Button

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Bowl Memory

Hey ya'll,

Here is a quick Post Super Bowl moment from Sunday night.

As I am driving through a Post Super Bowl Sobriety check point in a lovely Mid Tenn County, The Deputy approaches the car, asks how I am.

I reply fine, to which the deputy replies, "I am detecting the presence of Alcohol, have you been drinking tonight?"

To which I reply; "No, (I hadnt, I was the DD) but my buddy has."

At that point, my DRUNK, (but best friend in the world and shall remain nameless) snaps his head up, leans over and says, "That would be me" and immediately drops his head back in the famous "passed out in the passenger seat position" we all know and love.

Deputy thankfully has a sense of humor, chuckles, and send us on our way.

Pats may have lost, but I still have GREAT memories from that Super Bowl game.

hehehehehehehehehe

Trap

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button