AddThis Feed Button

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hard, smart work is the key to be successful

Hey ya'll,

It's amazing to me how things just kind of happen. My brother once told me; "The harder you work, the luckier you get." It seems with him things just "fall" into his lap. You know the old saying, "come out smelling like a rose."

But I have to add this, because I didn't before. My brother is one of the hardest working guys I know. Things really do not just "Fall into his lap". He works his ASS off for everything he has. And because he works so hard, and is so smart, yes he does come out smelling like a rose. I am so damn proud of him. He truly is one of my inpirations.

Do you have a family member like that or someone you know that inspires you?

Well, if you have been reading these posts for the last month you will know I have become a HUGE fan of Info Products Creation. So, as I have been working hard on creating my own products, one thing just "fell into my lap."

Maybe my hard work has paid off & it's time for me to be the lucky one. You know, right place, right time....

How about you? Is it your turn now?

I am very, very excited about this opportunity, and wanted to let ya'll know about it.


I'm Trap & I'm out

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button