AddThis Feed Button

Monday, September 08, 2008

Help heal Tom Brady's knee

Greetings,

As I comtemplated Tom Brady's knee injury, the future of the Patriots season last night, and the effect this will have on the Patriots nation, I came to one conclusion...

Instead of using ANY negative energy towards this, lets reverse it.

Let's use the Law of Attraction and attract a quick healing for Tom Brady, the Patriots, and yes even us Pats fans.

So, as you read this, and pass it on to your fellow Pats fans, join in as together we heal Tom Brady's knee with a Nation of healing thoughts.

If you have seen the movie the secret, or read about it, or have used the Law of Attraction, you know this is possible.

I'll be doing my mantra all day to bring positive, healing energy.

Join me.

Thanks,

Trap

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button