AddThis Feed Button

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oddessy of a new web page

Good morning ya'll,

Yesterday I started to develop a new web page.

I won"t go into details of what it is, yet.

I kind of want to jot down what I've done as i progress through this new journey.

A week or so ago, I designed and put in place a new "squeeze" page for my Hair of the dog energy drink site.

If your interested, that site is www.hotdenergy.com I know it's kinda plain right now, but I do have more ideas to spruce it up.

Feel free to comment, I'd love to know what people want or are looking for.

Anyways, looking back on how that site all came together, I guess it was relatively simple.

Of course if I had recorded my progress on doing that page, I probably would see where any frustration was.

This new site I want to install a shopping cart so people can actually buy & download an ebook and extra bonuses of a real good value.

So here we go. I also do updates on twitter. www.twitter.com/tchrisusa

Tues Sept 9th, as I realized more & more how i wanted this new site, I actually sat down and started it.

Sometimes just starting is the hardest.

Within the course of a couple of hours, I had my sales letter.

I'm cheating here because over the past 9 or 10 months I have jotted down ideas for this sales letter. Tuesday I finally put them all together with some modification.

I am using the free version of Eversoft Firstpage 2006. For me it seems to be a good program. I am getting the hang of it.

I like being able to go back and forth from design to source to preview. Maybe you can do the same with Dreamweaver and other software, but hey this version was free. Good deal.

So with that being said, my sales letter is complete.

The locksmith phone started ringing, and I had a volleyball game to go to, so that's as far as i got yesterday.

No much, but it's a start.

Until the next update,

I'm Trap & I'm out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button