AddThis Feed Button

Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Webpage continues

Mornin Ya'll,

Well as mentioned yesterday, the website or i should say web page has started.

I have my shopping cart button on the page now. I also tweaked the sales letter a lil bit.

Also I was able to create my download page. Putting the text on this page was simple enough, but the download image of where one will "right click & Save taget As", well that was a different story.

I had to go into my download page, insert another table, and then I created the download box, and highlighted the "Save Target As.." line.

I have to admit I tried to copy & paste an image inside the table, but couldn't get it to bring up. Oh well, maybe someone knows how to do that and can inform me so I'll know what to do next time.

I found all the bonuses I plan to include and put them all into one folder.

Pat O'Bryan workbook has been very, very helpful to me in setting my page up.

I will include his url next time with the product of his that I am using.

Also, if you have read my blog posts from earlier this year, you know I am inspired by a couple of products. One that I am using and HIGHLY reccommend is www.infoproductswizard.com

Step by step on how to do most everything.

I am know in the process of uploading my product & bonuses to my secure shopping cart system. If that is the wrong terminology, forgive, but that name works for me.

This is my latest snag.

I can upload my main product, get a code to paste on my site no problem. Here's the kicker, I can't seem to upload my additional bonuses. Errrr

Anyone, anyone?? Help with this??? Pleaaase.

Kinda confusing, but I know I will get it soon, I just hate these learning curves sometimes.

So that's where I am at today. If I have some time, I will email support at the shopping cart company and see if they can help.

In the meantime, follow your heart & your dreams, & prosper.

Trap

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button