AddThis Feed Button

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sidetracked on web page

Good morning everyone,

As noted yesterday, the web page progress just did not happen.

Sidetracked by volleyball all Friday night, and all day Saturday will do that to a person.

Plus I tried to fire up the trusty laptop Sunday morning, nope, no go.

Well, it was a good day to watch Boston Red Sox baseball and New England Patriots football anyways.

So here is where I stand.

I have registered the domain and waiting for my hosting company to bring everything up to speed.

I use www.Namecheap.com and let me say I really, really like them. For one thing the customer support is actually customer support. Pricing is very reasonable for hosting and domain registration. I will continue to use and recommend them.

I am also awaiting a reply for some shopping cart questions I asked to my shopping cart host. I understand this may be a little slow since I asked the question over the weekend.

I have a couple new ideas that I will add to my sales letter so it will stand out, (hint, hint, some audio on the 1st page).

So there we are, not much news, and nothing exciting. Except the audio idea.

I know I am making progress and I continue to reaffirm that to myself.

Until next time,

I'm Trap

PS...If you are looking for a way to get your own project started, why not take a look at www.infroproductswizard.com Good stuff.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button