AddThis Feed Button

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wall Streets woes help with web page?

Greetings,

Ok, good things are happening and in between doing my Locksmith business, (www.sherwoodlocksmithing.com) thing are progressing on the web page.

Hosting company unpgrade from www.namecheap.com , done.

I went into my accounts page, located my domain name, changed server name that namecheap issused me.

I went to the control panel you get with namecheap as as hosting company and added my new domain name to my already existing name www.hotdenergy.com

Oh yes, I also registered my corp name, www.Lexzco.com that points to my Locksmith company page. I did that so when people receive a confirmation email from me, it looks a lot more professional. All emails from my two new sites now come from Lexzco inc.

Also, for my auto responder and shopping cart, I am using
http://www.automateyourwebsite.com/app/?pr=4&id=138309

They answered my questions about my auto responder and they are another company I recommend.

So things are progressing very well.

I have a couple of tweakes to do with the sales letter. Browsers IE, and Mozilla are screwing with my quotation marks around some of my sentances, don't know why.

Anyways, things are closing in on getting done.

I feel this site will be able to help people stay safe, and get their families, homes and business safe from crime.

I'm Trap & I'm out, (for now)

PS...I am also uploading and testing my pages. For a GREAT and FREE FTP program, I suggest www.sherrodcomputers.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button